CD’s are a common waste these days and can be found at everyone’s house. But did you know these CD’s are no more waste. They can be reused to make a beautiful wall décor. This is really easy to make and you all will love making it.
Following are the steps to recreate this:
- Collect few CD’s depending on the size of frame you want to make(I have used 8 for mine).
- Now collect as many photos as the CD’s.
- Cut the pics in semi-circular shape. We are going to make circular frame. You can choose any shape like diamond or a heart,etc and cut the photos according to the shape of your frame.
- Now start placing the CD’s one over the other in a circular manner. Leave space for one CD in the centre.
- You can use hot glue gun or fevicol for the above step. Keep the frame untouched for a day as fevicol takes time to stick.
- Now place a CD in the centre of the frame in such a way that it touches all the base CD’s. This way CD’s will keep sticking together and the central CD will serve as an upper support.
- Now cut a cardboard in circular shape and place below the CD’s to give lower support.
- Also, cut a small size ribbon and paste underneath the cardboard for hanging the frame.
- Now we are just one step away from a beautiful frame. Apply some decorative material. I have used glass stones and pearl chain. This is easily available at gift shops or stationery.
- Woohhoo!! Our frame is ready. Recall your beautiful memories with this beautiful frame.